EDGE COMPUTING WORLD CONFERENCE EUROPE

Michael Schill

OCP's Rob Coyle (Project Lead for Data Center Facility Project) and Mike Moore (Project Lead for Edge Project) are hosting a roundtable discussion on March 10th. The topic is around the contributions from our Data Center Facility Project, specifically the Modular Data Center Subgroup and its applicability to the Edge. We encourage you to join us in this discussion in defining the "edge" and what kinds of form factors are needed to address this space. We want to bring the concept of "open" to this market and figure out what challenges lie ahead as OCP Community builds out the Edge.

#openforall #opencomputeproject

image.png
--
Michael Schill
Community & IT Manager

All content from OCP TECH WEEK is now available ON DEMAND! Click here to register for a post-event ticket to access all of the sessions for a discounted rate.