Upcoming Virtual Tour - See SpaceDC's JAK2 OCP Ready™ Facility in Jakarta

Michael Schill

OCP Community member and Colo Solution Provider SpaceDC is proud to announce that their JAK2 facility, part of their 25.45 MW ID01 campus and colocation data center is ready for service. The JAK2 facility has been recognized by the OCP Foundation as an OCP Ready™ facility.

You are invited to the exclusive virtual launch including a tour of the facility boasting an outstanding 1.3 PUE rating. The launch also includes expert presentations and a deep-dive panel discussion exploring Indonesia as a data center hub. Watch the teaser video at the link below and register FREE for the virtual launch on 4 November 2020.

It will be a great way to see their new facility and our first OCP Ready™ facility in Southeast Asia.

image.png

--
Michael Schill
Community & IT Manager

Register today for our fall virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK – November Nov 9-10 & 12-13 – featuring OCP Foundation updates and technical deep dives into the OCP Project Groups!