OCP Networking Community - Don't miss your workshop @ OCP TECH WEEK!

Kali Burdette <kali@...>

OCP Networking Group,

Don't forget that OCP TECH WEEK starts today! We hope you'll join us for a day of updates and insights from the OCP Foundation and our volunteer leadership.

If you haven't already, register here so that you can participate in the Networking workshop that will be held tomorrow, Tuesday from 7am-Noon PT and Friday, Nov 13 from 8am-Noon PT.

Thanks and see you there!

Kali

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

Register today for our fall virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK – November Nov 9-10 & 12-13 – featuring OCP Foundation updates and technical deep dives into the OCP Project Groups!