Action Item: For June 30 OCP sustainability Lifecycle/Circularity call


Fahmida Bangert
 

This email did not reach many of you yesterday so resending.

 

**************************

Hi everyone,

 

Hope this note finds you well.  A few items to share:

  • Cumulative notes on meetings are here < Sustainability Lifecycles File Folder - Google Drive>. 
  • The work on the phases is in a subfolder as well.  Our next step is to turn these templates into “How to Guides“  or white papers.  Let’s discuss that on June 30.  In the meantime, please review the templates and if you would like to provide an updated version, let John or I know.
  • Also, OCP Sustainability now has a sustainability track for the first time for the November 2021 conference.  It will be a short track, but this is a meaningful collective step.  The proposal for the track is here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XHpfDk5xb8cVK0b3eztiriRPb9JZ2Bb-Xc49JL7aiD4/edit>. The organizers have commented, and you are welcome to comment on this open document as well.
  • Finally, proposals for OCP summit are due July 23.  It is an opportunity for us to package some of this work and submit them as proposals for the conference.

 

Next steps and Agenda for June 30 Meeting:

  • Any final template presentation
  • Ideas for conference proposals – who will submit what
  • How to guides
  • White papers
  • working with the Metrics team for common deliverables

 

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or suggestions.

 

Thank you,

Fahmida and John

 

 

Sub teams: Please self-organize as needed. 

 

  1. Design - Bobbie, Frances, Kari, Thorge, Tiffany (maternity), Udit
  2. Raw Materials – Kari (criticality assessment), Frances, Stani
  3. Manufacturing – John, Tim, Thorge 
  4. Use – Mohan, Jordan, Udit 
  5. End of Life/Reuse – Vish (Kesava), Mohan, Fahmida, Josh, George

 

 

 

From: Fahmida Bangert <fahmida.bangert@...>
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 2:01 PM
To: sustainability-lifecycles@ocp-all.groups.io; Miranda, John S <john.s.miranda@...>
Cc: Fahmida Bangert <fahmida.bangert@...>; archna@...
Subject: Action Item: June 2 OCP Sustainable Lifecycle Call notes

 

Hi everyone,

 

Notes from the June 2nd meeting can be found here <OCP Lifecycle Group Meeting Notes.docx - Google Drive>.  Thank you, all the presenters, for sharing your templates on Design (Frances) , Manufacturing (John) and end of life/reuse (Josh).

 

Our next meeting is on 6/16.  Tentative agenda for 6/16 Call:

  • Hear from ‘Raw Materials” team – Kari, Frances, Stani
  • Hear from “Use” – Mohan, Jordan, Udit
  • Hear from cross functional benchmark/metrics – Fahmida and John
  • Discuss the presentation of the finalized group templates.   

 

In the meantime, we would like to request that all the sub teams self-organize and work towards one template per topic.   Here are the topic areas for your group coordination. 

 

  1. Design - Bobbie, Frances, Kari, Thorge, Tiffany (maternity), Udit   - first presented on 6/2 (volunteer to organize?)
  2. Raw Materials – Kari (criticality assessment), Frances, Stani  - first presentation on 6/16 (volunteer to organize?)
  3. Manufacturing – John, Tim, Thorge  - first presented on 6/2 (John will help organize)
  4. Use – Mohan, Jordan, Udit  - first presentation on 6/16 (volunteer to organize?)
  5. End of Life/Reuse – Vish (Kesava), Mohan, Fahmida, Josh, George - first presented on 6/2 (Fahmida will help organize)
  6. Cross functional - supplier criteria, benchmarking and marketing collateral - Fahmida and John - first presentation on 6/16

 

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to John and I if you have any questions or suggestions, and would like to volunteer for the roles in blue.

 

Thank you,

Fahmida and John

 

From: Fahmida Bangert
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 1:45 PM
To: Miranda, John S <john.s.miranda@...>; archna@...; michael.oghia@...; Michael Schill <michael@...>; Mattias Vesterlund <mattias.vesterlund@...>; Jordan Tse <jordant@...>; Frances Amatruda <francesa@...>; Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@...>; Bobbie Manne <srilatha.manne@...>; inky.vos@...; carolejeanwu@...; uditg@...; sustainability-lifecycles@ocp-all.groups.io; Sriram Ramkrishna <Sriram.Ramkrishna@...>; Geoffrey Cottrell <geoffrey.cottrell@...>
Cc: Fahmida Bangert <fahmida.bangert@...>
Subject: Action Item: May 19 OCP Sustainable Lifecycle Call notes

 

Hello team,

 

Thanks for a great meeting this Wednesday.  Attached are the meeting notes and the working PPT slide update which also contains the deep-dive template (slide 7) discussed on Wednesday.   

 

  • Thank you for signing up for the individual topics.  Your assignments are in the meeting notes. 
  • Please begin and share your 1-page template on the topics with John and I.  We will collect and get them ready for discussion prior to the next group call on June 2.
  • Since some of you might work on it sooner than later, let us know which meeting you are likely to present at – June 2 or June 16.  

 

Have a nice weekend,

 

John Miranda / Fahmida Bangert

 

From: Miranda, John S <john.s.miranda@...>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 3:07 PM
To: archna@...; michael.oghia@...; Michael Schill <michael@...>; Fahmida Bangert <fahmida.bangert@...>; Mattias Vesterlund <mattias.vesterlund@...>; Jordan Tse <jordant@...>; Frances Amatruda <francesa@...>; Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@...>; Bobbie Manne <srilatha.manne@...>; inky.vos@...; carolejeanwu@...; uditg@...; sustainability-lifecycles@ocp-all.groups.io; Sriram Ramkrishna <Sriram.Ramkrishna@...>; Geoffrey Cottrell <geoffrey.cottrell@...>
Subject: Please read in advance of this Wednesday's May 19 OCP Sustainable Lifecycle Call

 

Hello all,

 

For our OCP Lifecycle call this coming Wednesday, our agenda will be:

 

    • -Introduce new members & housekeeping

 

    • -Brief recap on prior meeting and recent broader OCP meeting

 

    • -Launch research for our workstream by pillar:  Please see attached.  We ask that you consider which pillar(s) on the first page you would like to contribute as a starting point.  For each pillar, we propose offline research to build out page 2 of the attachment.  To support building out our collateral, we will leverage our findings in subsequent team discussion to expand our joint understanding per pillar, get more concrete on scope, trends, metrics, existing standards that can be leveraged, and key questions / challenges.

 

    • Discuss Deliverables for November Summit

 

    • If Jordan is available, touch on Metrics as this has intersection with our Lifecycle Team

 

Thank you, have a wonderful weekend,  😊

John Miranda / Fahmida Bangert

 

 

 

 

Privacy & Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately

Privacy & Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately