OCP Circularity Workstream - Materials from last call and upcoming next steps

Miranda, John S

Hello all,

Can you kindly let me know if you have access to our Circularity team folder structure, and if not, please request access by clicking on the link? 

You should see the structure below:

Graphical user interface, text, application

Description automatically generated

In particular:

• The Word document is our running meeting notes.
  • The PPT document is the most recent content that Fahmida shared during our August 25th call.

For the next month, we discussed advancing our content on ‘How to Guides’ by phase.  We’d like to propose the ownership below, let Fahmida and I know of any adjustments you would like:

1. Design - Bobbie, Frances, Kari, Thorge, Tiffany (maternity), Udit
  2. Raw Materials – Kari (criticality assessment), Frances, Stani
  3. Manufacturing – John, Tim, Thorge 
  4. Use – Mohan, Jordan, Udit 
  5. End of Life/Reuse – Vish (Kesava), Mohan, Fahmida, Josh, George

As your work progresses, kindly deposit your document “How To Guides” directory illustrated above.  Please feel free to leverage the initial draft that Vish, Fahmida and I began for the End of First Life phase.

Our plan is to reconvene on September 22 to begin reviewing our work.  This will track us to develop a comprehensive set of guides that we can land during the OCP Nov 9/10 Global Summit.

Please reach out to Fahmida or I if we can help facilitate in any way, or answer questions. 

Thank you,

John

Lepawsky, Josh

Hi John,

Yes, I have access.

Thanks!

Josh

-----------------------------------
Josh Lepawsky
he/him
settler
Professor
Memorial University
Department of Geography
Phone: +1.709.864.3098
Fax: +1.709.864.3119
Current time St. John's, NL

Book
worldingelectronicwaste.xyz 

Research
https://electronicplanet.xyz/

orcid.org/0000-0002-7022-1568 

Twitter
@rubbishmaker

We acknowledge that the lands on which Memorial University’s campuses are situated are in the traditional territories of diverse Indigenous groups, and we acknowledge with respect the diverse histories and cultures of the Beothuk, Mi’kmaq, Innu, and Inuit of this province.

On 2021-27-Aug, at 2:58 PM, Miranda, John S <John.s.miranda@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Can you kindly let me know if you have access to our Circularity team folder structure, and if not, please request access by clicking on the link? 

<image001.png>

In particular:

• The PPT document is the most recent content that Fahmida shared during our August 25th call.

For the next month, we discussed advancing our content on ‘How to Guides’ by phase.  We’d like to propose the ownership below, let Fahmida and I know of any adjustments you would like:

1. Design - Bobbie, Frances, Kari, Thorge, Tiffany (maternity), Udit 
  2. Raw Materials – Kari (criticality assessment), Frances, Stani
  3. Manufacturing – John, Tim, Thorge 
  4. Use – Mohan, Jordan, Udit  
  5. End of Life/Reuse – Vish (Kesava), Mohan, Fahmida, Josh, George 
As your work progresses, kindly deposit your document “How To Guides” directory illustrated above.  Please feel free to leverage the initial draft that Vish, Fahmida and I began for the End of First Life phase.
Our plan is to reconvene on September 22 to begin reviewing our work.  This will track us to develop a comprehensive set of guides that we can land during the OCP Nov 9/10 Global Summit.
Please reach out to Fahmida or I if we can help facilitate in any way, or answer questions.  

Thank you,
John

Miranda, John S

Thank you Josh!

From: <Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of "Lepawsky, Josh" <jlepawsky@...>
Reply-To: "Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io" <Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io>
Date: Friday, August 27, 2021 at 10:44 AM
To: "Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io" <Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Sustainability-Lifecycles] OCP Circularity Workstream - Materials from last call and upcoming next steps

Hi John,

Yes, I have access.

Thanks!

Josh

Josh Lepawsky
he/him

settler
Professor
Memorial University
Department of Geography

Book

Research

Twitter
@rubbishmaker

We acknowledge that the lands on which Memorial University’s campuses are situated are in the traditional territories of diverse Indigenous groups, and we acknowledge with respect the diverse histories and cultures of the Beothuk, Mi’kmaq, Innu, and Inuit of this province.

Hello all,

Can you kindly let me know if you have access to our Circularity team folder structure, and if not, please request access by clicking on the link? 

<image001.png>

In particular:

• The PPT document is the most recent content that Fahmida shared during our August 25th call.

As your work progresses, kindly deposit your document “How To Guides” directory illustrated above.  Please feel free to leverage the initial draft that Vish, Fahmida and I began for the End of First Life phase.

Thank you,

John

Geoff Cottrell

Hi John,

I don’t have access… I clicked request access in the tool.

Some how my name isn’t on End of Life/Reuse, please add me to that team.

Best,

Geoff

Geoffrey Cottrell, CITAD, CAMSE

Sr. Project Manager

Sims Lifecycle Services

Mobile: +1 916 547 8784

Geoffrey.Cottrell@...

www.simslifecycle.com

From: Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io <Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lepawsky, Josh via groups.io
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 10:44 AM
To: Sustainability-Lifecycles@ocp-all.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Sustainability-Lifecycles] OCP Circularity Workstream - Materials from last call and upcoming next steps

* * * EXTERNAL EMAIL - PLEASE USE CAUTION * * *

Hi John,

Yes, I have access.

Thanks!

Josh

Josh Lepawsky
he/him

settler
Professor
Memorial University
Department of Geography

Book

Research

Twitter
@rubbishmaker

Hello all,

<image001.png>

In particular:

Thank you,

John

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer immediately. Thank you.

Mattias Vesterlund

Hi,

I don´t have access, could you please add matves80@... to the list, that would work.

Mattias Vesterlund

Ph.D. Energy Engineering, Project Manager and Senior Researcher

Digital Systems, Computer Science, ICE Data Center

Från: Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io <Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io> För Miranda, John S via groups.io
Skickat: den 27 augusti 2021 19:29
Till: Sustainability-Lifecycles@OCP-All.groups.io
Kopia: Fahmida Bangert <fahmida.bangert@...>
Ämne: [Sustainability-Lifecycles] OCP Circularity Workstream - Materials from last call and upcoming next steps

Hello all,

Can you kindly let me know if you have access to our Circularity team folder structure, and if not, please request access by clicking on the link? 

Graphical user interface, text, application

Description automatically generated

In particular:

• The PPT document is the most recent content that Fahmida shared during our August 25th call.

1. Design - Bobbie, Frances, Kari, Thorge, Tiffany (maternity), Udit
  2. Raw Materials – Kari (criticality assessment), Frances, Stani
  3. Manufacturing – John, Tim, Thorge 
  4. Use – Mohan, Jordan, Udit 
  5. End of Life/Reuse – Vish (Kesava), Mohan, Fahmida, Josh, George

As your work progresses, kindly deposit your document “How To Guides” directory illustrated above.  Please feel free to leverage the initial draft that Vish, Fahmida and I began for the End of First Life phase.

Thank you,

John