OCP conference questions from the teams
We had the OCP sustainability (Circularity track, formally called Lifecycles) meeting today and there were a lot of questions about the conference (today and in the last few days) that the cochairs don’t have info about.
Would you kindly share:
VP of Sustainability, ITRenew
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Please see my answers below. For more details, please go to our Global Summit Page:
1) it is a hybrid event so yes there are options for virtual attendance. There is also info around what we mean by hybrid. Here are 2 helpful links:
2) the Engineering Workshops are all on Nov 10th (day 2 of the conference). Full schedule can be found here for all the parallel tracks:
3) sessions vary so check the schedule above. All Engineering Workshops start at 8am PT and run through till 5pm PT - with breaks and lunch.
Schedule is subject to change but the link above will have the latest on duration and times.
4) speakers will be given a reg code when final presentations are submitted. Until then things do change. Some speakers who are speaking for less than 10mins will have to register for the summit and will not receive a reg code. Some exceptions apply.
5) We will make all attempts to keep the above Summit site updated. OCP will follow all CDC and SJ Convention Center guidelines when it comes to attendance at the Summit and will look to provide a safe environment for all attendees.
Hope this helps at least address most of the questions. I have added Kali and Kate who can also help to answer any specific questions.
On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 11:44 AM Fahmida Bangert <fahmida.bangert@...> wrote: