OCP Sustainability Summit Submissions - deadline coming up July 23, and call out to Fahmida's Blog

Miranda, John S

Hi All,

Two quick items:

  1. Please consider submitting a sustainability related proposal for the OCP Nov9/10 Global Summit.  The more submissions, the more visibility we can draw around sustainability in the upcoming summit.  We have an opportunity to shape thinking across the OCP ecosystem and a potential base of in-person and virtual attendees in the order of 10k or more participants.  So your ~hour of effort in the next couple can lead to a positive sustainability impact in the ICT ecosystem.  😊 To submit, click hereDeadline is July 23.

  1. I wanted to call out Fahmida’s recent blog that similarly elevates the topic of sustainability across the OCP ecosystem.  Fahmida’s blog can be found here.

And to close, have a wonderful weekend, talk next week!

Best Regards,

John