Jordan Tse

Hi everyone,

Thanks for joining today.

Agenda for next meeting

• Bill Carter to review how contributions/submissions meet OCP tenets
  • Update on PCR development (if any)
  • Review high-level groups of data collection requests to suppliers for LCA

ACTION ITEMS

• Stani, Kari, Frances to create/document high-level groups of data collection requests to suppliers for LCA
  • Kari to share Bureau Veritas contact

When: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM August 4, 2021
Subject: OCP Sustainability Initiative - Metrics Workstream Call

This event has been changed.

OCP Sustainability Initiative - Metrics Workstream Call

When

Every 2 weeks from 10am to 11am on Wednesday Central Time - Chicago

Calendar

jordant@...

Who

Michael Schill - creator

archna@...

janidb@...

Steve Helvie

Frances Amatruda

Jordan Tse

leehs@...

meritxell.vila@...

carolejeanwu@...

uditg@...

sustainability-metrics-lca@ocp-all.groups.io

michael.oghia@...

lkosch@...

razi.ahmadi@...

helbakoury@...

fahmida.bangert@...

OCP Sustainability Initiative - Metrics & LCA Call Line

These meetings are recorded via audio and video. By participating you consent that the recordings may be made publicly available. Any presentation materials, proposals and meeting minutes are published on the respective project's wiki page and are open to the

public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found at http://opencompute.org/about/ocp-policies/.

If you have any questions please contact OCP.

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/386524781

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679

United States: +1 (571) 317-3116

Access Code: 386-524-781

Join from a video-conferencing room or system.

Dial in or type: 67.217.95.2 or

inroomlink.goto.com

Meeting ID: 386 524 781

Or dial directly: 386524781@... or 67.217.95.2##386524781

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/386524781

Going (jordant@...)?   All events in this series:    Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account jordant@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn More.

Gaby Mindreci

Hi Jordan,

I have been really busy but I am interested to see the group progress. Is there a link to a working document? Thank you!

Gaby Mindreci

Kind regards,

MindREACH  i2i  SL | imagination 2 innovation | m-i2i.com

tel +33 6 33 08 50 62

Confidentiality Notice:    This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is intended for the addressee’s use only. If you receive this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, reproduce, disseminate or distribute it. Do not open nor save any attachments, please delete it immediately from your system, destroy any copies and/or printouts and notify the sender promptly by e-mail confirming that you have done so. Thank you.

On Aug 4, 2021, at 5:59 PM, Jordan Tse via groups.io <jordant@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Agenda for next meeting

ACTION ITEMS

• Stani, Kari, Frances to create/document high-level groups of data collection requests to suppliers for LCA

When: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM August 4, 2021 
Subject: OCP Sustainability Initiative - Metrics Workstream Call

When
Every 2 weeks from 10am to 11am on Wednesday Central Time - Chicago
Calendar
Who
Michael Schill - creator
Steve Helvie
Frances Amatruda
Jordan Tse

These meetings are recorded via audio and video. By participating you consent that the recordings may be made publicly available. Any presentation materials, proposals and meeting minutes are published on the respective project's wiki page and are open to the
public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found at http://opencompute.org/about/ocp-policies/.

Access Code: 386-524-781 

Or dial directly: 386524781@... or 67.217.95.2##386524781

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:

Going (jordant@...)?   All events in this series:    Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account jordant@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn More.

Jordan Tse

Hi Gaby,

All meeting notes and documentation is on the OCP wiki page: https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/OCP_Sustainability_Initiative#Documents

Let me know if  you have any issues accesing.

Jordan 

From: Sustainability-Metrics-LCA@OCP-All.groups.io <Sustainability-Metrics-LCA@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Gaby Mindreci <gaby@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 9:41 AM
To: Sustainability-Metrics-LCA@OCP-All.groups.io <Sustainability-Metrics-LCA@OCP-All.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Sustainability-Metrics-LCA] OCP Sustainability Initiative - Metrics Workstream Call

Hi Jordan,

I have been really busy but I am interested to see the group progress. Is there a link to a working document? Thank you!

Gaby Mindreci

Kind regards,

MindREACH  i2i  SL | imagination 2 innovation | m-i2i.com

tel +33 6 33 08 50 62

Confidentiality Notice:    This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is intended for the addressee’s use only. If you receive this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, reproduce, disseminate or distribute it. Do not open nor save any attachments, please delete it immediately from your system, destroy any copies and/or printouts and notify the sender promptly by e-mail confirming that you have done so. Thank you.

On Aug 4, 2021, at 5:59 PM, Jordan Tse via groups.io <jordant@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Agenda for next meeting

ACTION ITEMS

When: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM August 4, 2021 
Subject: OCP Sustainability Initiative - Metrics Workstream Call

When

Every 2 weeks from 10am to 11am on Wednesday Central Time - Chicago

Calendar

Who

Michael Schill - creator

Steve Helvie

Frances Amatruda

Jordan Tse

Access Code: 386-524-781 

Or dial directly: 386524781@... or 67.217.95.2##386524781

Going (jordant@...)?   All events in this series:    Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account jordant@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn More.