Sustainability-Metrics-LCA

Jose Farrona Maldonado

Hello,

I want to confirm that I want to join the group.

Cheers

--
Jose Farrona
Sales Engineer

Submer Technologies S.L. is a registered company with ID ESB66631375. Data ProtectionYou can enquire what information Submer stores about you and you can request access, rectification, limitation, opposition, portability or cancellation by sending an email to contact@.... Additional information can be found at https://submer.com/privacy-policyConfidentiality: This email and any attached files are intended for the named recipients only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately. You should take no action based on them and should not copy or show them to anyone.

Hi Jose

Good to see you wishing to collaborate in the new project. The project admin will progress your email below.

For some time now I have personally wanted to see data of the EBA (Environmental Business Advantage) of Scope3 reduction through submerged liquid heat transfer systems.

Perhaps we could have a zoom call one day to ponder this EBA for Submer.

John
+447710124487
I use Signal

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 at 06:45, Jose Farrona Maldonado <jose@...> wrote:
[...]

John LABAN
Reset Catalyst
OCP Foundation
+ 44 7710 124487
I use Signal

Jose Farrona Maldonado

Hello John!!

First, sorry for the late reply. I am more than delighted to be a little part of this project. My colleague Raul would love to be here but now he is on paternity leave because he has been dad again and he has another woman in house, so he is resting and taking care of them but sure he will want to be part of this too since he is the main representant in OCP for Submer.

I find what you are proposing really interesting!! We are always talking about PUE, what is interesting, but what about the possibility of enabling the next generation of technology? Nowadays scalability is something important.

Cheers!