Re: Data Center Heat Recovery [EXT]

Don Mitchell

Dr Struckmeier – Quick scan of WP looks very informative.  Appears you have data addressing

  • performance/efficiency vs chip temperature
  • Energy losses associated with seeking to capture waste energy
  • Balancing Energy reuse across a 7x24 usage

Would be very interested in

  • summary of EMEA (and global) programs incentivizing  energy reuse (by mandate or incentive)
  • Recommendations on energy reuse metrics

Kind Regards & Keep Safe

Don Mitchell
Data Center Division Manager

+1-425-379-8335
Don.Mitchell@...

100 Years of Innovation - Forbes:  Victaulic’s Industrial Legacy…June 2019

Construction Tech Review – Top 10 BIM Consulting Services Companies:  “From preconstruction through installation, Victaulic provides a suite of services tailored to fit the project needs at every stage of the construction timeline