SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Phone Direct 1-847-406-4487

Cell Phone: 847-373-1578

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION herewith excludes any liability for third-party information contained in this e-mail or its attachments. Third-party information does not necessarily reflect the opinion of CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION.

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Aldridge
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:00 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Try Nortek

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Gonzalez - CEJN <michael.gonzalez@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:34:54 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io>

I am looking for any possible collaboration partners for liquid cooling applications that require quick connect/disconnect couplings for fluid transfer.

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Phone Direct 1-847-406-4487

Cell Phone: 847-373-1578

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION herewith excludes any liability for third-party information contained in this e-mail or its attachments. Third-party information does not necessarily reflect the opinion of CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION.

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shah, Shreyas
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:34 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io

Hesham, check on M-CORD (Mobile CORD effort) in Telco Data centers…  

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Witteck
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:14 AM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io; OCP-All@groups.io
Subject: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Hi

Hesham, I am not aware of cellular in data centers. I am sorry.

I am interested to find out if there is any work in OCP projects that is related to using Air-cooled data center or liquid cooled data center hall expelled heat for thermal utilities in surrounding buildings? Also if there is any direct/indirect evaporative media work being done as well.

Thanks,

Andrew

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hesham
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 1:41 AM
To: OCP-All@groups.io
Subject: [OCP-All] Cellular Data Center

Hi

I am interested to find out if there is any work in OCP projects that is related to using Celluar in the Data Center.

Thanks

Hesham

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.