From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Aldridge
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:00 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Try Nortek

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Gonzalez - CEJN <michael.gonzalez@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:34:54 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io>

I am looking for any possible collaboration partners for liquid cooling applications that require quick connect/disconnect couplings for fluid transfer.

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Phone Direct 1-847-406-4487

Cell Phone: 847-373-1578

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION herewith excludes any liability for third-party information contained in this e-mail or its attachments. Third-party information does not necessarily reflect the opinion of CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION.