Registration Now Open for OCP TECH WEEK

Kali Burdette

All,
We are pleased to announce registration is now open! Click the link below for event details and to review the schedule. Once you register, you'll be able to add sessions to your personal agenda!

CLICK HERE to register for OCP TECH WEEK.

Registration Fee: $99 per person - Full access to OCP TECH WEEK

Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations prior to Oct 9 - Full refund
Cancellations after Oct 9 - No refund
Cancellation requests must be emailed to registration@...

To apply for a media pass, click here.

ABOUT THE EVENT

OCP is excited to announce our next virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK, planned for the week of November 9.

Join us for four days packed with Engineering Workshops held during various time zones to allow for global participation. These will not be your typical lecture presentations, but live sessions - allowing plenty of time for interactive collaboration! Given the great momentum and response from our Virtual Summit in May, OCP is providing this virtual forum to share the following with you:

  • A look back at our 2019/2020 Key Accomplishments and Strategic Actions
  • A sneak peak at our 2021 Technology Initiatives (from our Community’s perspective) and how OCP will address
    these future trends
  • Announcements on new Contributions Requirements and changes to Recognition Programs for Facilities/Products
  • High level snapshot of all the current active OCP Projects
  • Technical deep dives and plenty of time for interactive discussions on current Project activity

    • These sessions are not meant to be introductory in nature but progressive
    • Our volunteer leaders and key contributors are looking for feedback and will be facilitating real-time decisions
      during the sessions
    • Emphasis is on cross collaboration across projects and other industry organizations.

What can you do in the meantime to prepare??

  • Catch up on your Project happenings by checking out the on-demand content of our Virtual Summit.
  • Become an OCP Member and check out which OCP Project or Sub-Project interests you!
  • Subscribe to one or more OCP mailing lists to get regular updates on agenda topics!
  • Attend a few Project Calls between now and November to discover what progess has been made.
  • Come prepared to engage in meaningful discussions!

OCP TECH WEEK will be held Nov 9-10 & 12-13. No sessions will be held on Nov 11 in honor of Veterans Day.

Interested in sponsoring OCP TECH WEEK? Contact sponsor@...

#OCPTECHWEEK

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

SAVE THE DATE for our fall virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK – November Nov 9-10 & 12-13 – featuring OCP Foundation updates and technical deep dives into the OCP Project Groups!

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.