OCP TECH WEEK Countdown: TWO WEEKS! Are you registered?

Kali Burdette

OCP Community,

I would like to invite you to join us for OCP TECH WEEK, a virtual event planned for Nov 9-13. This four-day technical event is packed with live, interactive discussions surrounding our OCP Project Groups! Registration is $99 USD per person for full access to all content.

CLICK HERE to view the schedule and to register.

What can you do to prepare for participation??

We hope that you'll join us! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kali

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

Register today for our fall virtual event, OCP TECH WEEK – November Nov 9-10 & 12-13 – featuring OCP Foundation updates and technical deep dives into the OCP Project Groups!

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.