Re: [OCP-MDC] OCP-MDC Meeting Reminder for January 6

Cosimo Pecchioli

Hi Archna

I would be very interested in joining that group.

Unfortunately this coming Wednesday I have a conflict, but if that is the time slot I’ll see to keep it clear for future calls

How often do you meet? Every week?

Thanks and ciao

Best Regards
Cosimo Pecchioli

Cosimo Pecchioli
Datacenters Cooling Solutions

Berkeley, CA
Mobile: +1 916 335 8862
cosimo.pecchioli@...

Alfa Laval Inc (US)
Mailing Address: 5400 International Trade Drive - Richmond, VA 23231 - United States
Tel switchboard: 1 804 222 5300 - Fax switchboard: 1 804 236 3276
http://www.alfalaval.us - customerservice.usa@...

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and its
content shall be regarded as confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.
Personal data and email will be handled in accordance with the
Alfa Laval Privacy Policy.

From: ROBERT OLIVER via groups.io <bob.oliver=se.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:36 AM
Subject: [OCP-MDC] OCP-MDC Meeting Reminder for January 6
To: OCP-MDC@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-MDC@ocp-all.groups.io>

All,

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a good holiday season.

On Wednesday, we have our first OCP- Modular Data Center meeting for 2021.  One of our biggest goals is to reset our agenda for the year beginning with actions to develop a MDC OCP-ready specification.  This would also include expansion of the existing specification for a wider power range and more cooling options.

I hope that everyone is able to attend.

Sincerely,

Bob Oliver

January 6, 2021

Agenda:

  • Specification review of 2.0
  • Review input from call to action on Specification
  • Update on Site Assessment

December 2, 2020

Meeting Notes:

  • Consider creating a blog to show plans for MDC
  • No plan to change the meeting time.
  • Specification Review:
    • Create a 2.0 version of the existing 90kW specification that would include:
      • Broader power range (up to 150kW)
      • More options for traditional cooling (including heat reuse that would satisfy California Title 24 requirements - being done by Cloud & Heat today https://www.cloudandheat.com
      • Compatible with OCP ready requirements
      • Scott Neal, Bob Oliver, and Philippe Boisvert to develop a proposal.
    • Create a high density option
      • Focus on liquid cooling
      • Power range and rack power TBD based on cooling.
    • Call to action needed for broader input
  • Request that Karl Rabe provide an update on Site Assessment including planned presentation - will be posted on the Wiki.

Agenda:

  • Meeting Time
    • No feedback on time change - will not adjust for now.
  • OCP Site Assessment
  • Specification review

Bob Oliver
Sr. Staff Project Manager, PMP
DCS
IT Division
Schneider Electric

D  636-336-1810
M  636-497-2720
F  636-300-2333
E  bob.oliver@...

801 Corporate Centre Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63368
United States

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Blog

--

Archna Haylock

Community Director

Open Compute Project

Cell: 408-921-9050

WhatsApp: +14089219050  ||  WeChat: archnahaylock  ||  Twitter: @ArchnaOCP

For More Info on Memberships, Projects or How to Get Involved, contact me!

Image removed by sender.

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.