Re: [OCP-MDC] OCP-MDC Meeting Reminder for January 6

Darshi Dhaliwal - TORO WATT - Canada

Hi Archna.

Yes please, I would be interested.

Darshi

On 04/01/21 7:05 pm, Archna Haylock wrote:
hi OCP Community

The OCP Modular Data Center Group is looking for your input. If you are interested in becoming part of this community and in helping OCP set the parameters for OCP Ready™ in modular data centers or edge data centers, this is your opportunity to join and participate.

Subscribe to their mailing list here
Led by Bob Oliver (Schneider Electric)
Join them for their Project Call:  Jan 6th 10:30am EST
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/429394349

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129

Access Code: 429-394-349

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 942 72 1060
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 16 572 651
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Netherlands: +31 202 251 017
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 836
Switzerland: +41 435 5015 61
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/429394349