Re: [ExternalEmail] [OCP-All] [OCP-MDC] OCP-MDC Meeting Reminder for January 6

Harry Knopf

Hey Archna,
hey Bob,

Happy New Year!

Although I am on vacation and therefore can’t participate tomorrow I would like to add my input on this in the near future.

Best Regards,

Harry Knopf
Geschäftsführer

dcOrbis Ltd. & Co. KG

Tel:      +49 911 99 08 74 21
eMail:  hk@...
Web:   www.dcorbis.com

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Nürnberg, Registernummer: HRA 18615. Vertreten durch die persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: DATACENTER ORBIS, Limited Suite 2231, 26/27 Upper Pembroke Street, 2 Dublin. Geschäftsführer: Harry Knopf, Thorsten Grosse. Unsere Datenschutzhinweise finden Sie unter https://www.dcorbis.com/datenschutz.

Am 05.01.2021 um 18:21 schrieb Bill Shank via groups.io <bill.shank@...>:

Hi,

I´m interested in participating.

Regards,

Bill

Bill Shank

Director, Market Research

Energy Storage

VERTIV | 428 Angels Rest Way | Columbia, MO 65203 USA

M +1.614.329.5426

Email: bill.shank@...

www.Vertiv.com | Connect with Vertiv on social media.

From: ROBERT OLIVER via groups.io <bob.oliver=se.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:36 AM
Subject: [OCP-MDC] OCP-MDC Meeting Reminder for January 6
To: OCP-MDC@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-MDC@ocp-all.groups.io>

All,

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a good holiday season.

On Wednesday, we have our first OCP- Modular Data Center meeting for 2021.  One of our biggest goals is to reset our agenda for the year beginning with actions to develop a MDC OCP-ready specification.  This would also include expansion of the existing specification for a wider power range and more cooling options.

I hope that everyone is able to attend.

Sincerely,

Bob Oliver

January 6, 2021

Agenda:

  • Specification review of 2.0
  • Review input from call to action on Specification
  • Update on Site Assessment

December 2, 2020

Meeting Notes:

  • Consider creating a blog to show plans for MDC
  • No plan to change the meeting time.
  • Specification Review:
    • Create a 2.0 version of the existing 90kW specification that would include:
      • Broader power range (up to 150kW)
      • More options for traditional cooling (including heat reuse that would satisfy California Title 24 requirements - being done by Cloud & Heat today https://www.cloudandheat.com
      • Compatible with OCP ready requirements
      • Scott Neal, Bob Oliver, and Philippe Boisvert to develop a proposal.
    • Create a high density option
      • Focus on liquid cooling
      • Power range and rack power TBD based on cooling.
    • Call to action needed for broader input
  • Request that Karl Rabe provide an update on Site Assessment including planned presentation - will be posted on the Wiki.

Agenda:

  • Meeting Time
    • No feedback on time change - will not adjust for now.
  • OCP Site Assessment
  • Specification review

Bob Oliver
Sr. Staff Project Manager, PMP
DCS
IT Division
Schneider Electric

D  636-336-1810
M  636-497-2720
F  636-300-2333
E  bob.oliver@...

801 Corporate Centre Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63368
United States

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Blog

--

Archna Haylock

Community Director

Open Compute Project

Cell: 408-921-9050

WhatsApp: +14089219050  ||  WeChat: archnahaylock  ||  Twitter: @ArchnaOCP

For More Info on Memberships, Projects or How to Get Involved, contact me!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.