Re: Open Domain Specific Architecture

Marcin Kuczera

Hello,
I would fill this survey, but - can you give me some examples of ODSA projects ?
How can this be used ?

I'am rather a telco person than DC/Server..

Regards,
Marcin

On 2019-01-17 00:48, Steven Roberts wrote:

Hello OCP community!

The Open Domain Specific Architecture work group asked the OPC HPC project for help determining how/where they might best engage the OCP Community.  We cooked up a very short survey to do so here:

I think this will take 5 minutes to fill and if you're interested in integration of designs on die, this will be well worth the time!

Thanks for your consideration,
Steven Roberts
HPC Project co-chair

--

Marcin Kuczera / Wiceprezes Zarządu / CTO
+48 32 440 80 71/

Leon Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kilińskiego 33d, 44-200 Rybnik
http://www.leon.pl/