OCP wants your input! Survey for decision makers or influencers of data center equipment purchasing decisions

Michael Schill

The Open Compute Project and its research partner Omdia, are teaming up on a new initiative to learn more about the adoption and strategies related to open compute equipment. If you are a decision maker or influencer of data center equipment purchasing decisions, we want to hear from you! The survey will take approximately 7 minutes to complete and all responses are anonymous and will remain strictly confidential. We’ll make the results public during the OCP Global Summit.
--
Michael Schill
Community & IT Manager

The Call for Papers has started for the 2021 OCP Global Summit and is open until July 23rd! Click here for more details. ARE YOU READY FOR OPEN POSSIBILITIES? #OCPGLO21 #OCPOpenPossibilities #OCPopenforall

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.