2019 Contribution Credit Structure

Archna Haylock

hi OCP Members

OCP is excited to announce 2 more ways that you can contribute! Last year we structured the Contribution Credit Matrix with not only our traditional contributions but also white papers, case studies, reference architectures, tested configurations, and others. In 2019, we are adding Embedded Software and the OCP Facility Recognition Program.  Please take a look at the attached and please spread the word!!

If you have any questions, please let me know. These will also be posted on the OCP Website under OCP Policies and also under Contribution Agreements.

Archna Haylock
Community Director
Open Compute Project
Cell: 408-921-9050

The 2019 OCP Global Summit will be held March 14-15 in San Jose, CA. Sponsorships are selling out fast! Click here to learn more. #OCPSummit19

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.