OCP announces IC Co-Chair Transition

Archna Haylock

Dear Members

The Open Compute Project (OCP) Foundation and Board are pleased to announce  the appointment of Dharmesh Jani (DJ)  as the Incubation Committee (IC) Co-Chair. DJ will be taking over Aaron Sullivan’s role as Co-Chair of the IC. Aaron’s responsibilities at Facebook have evolved to the point that he could no longer devote sufficient time to his IC responsibilities. Aaron will stay involved through the OCP Global Summit next week to ensure a smooth transition.

DJ has been involved with OCP for many years, and has been shadowing Aaron on OCP duties since late last year. DJ brings more than 15 years of experience in the technology industry, starting in technical roles and advancing through technical and product marketing leadership roles, most recently holding the position of VP of Product Management and Technology & Strategic Alliances at Flex. One of DJ’s primary responsibilities at Facebook involves Open Ecosystem engagement and strategy.

We sincerely appreciate Aaron's leadership and guidance, and thank him for his support and his dedication to OCP. When you have a moment, please reach out to Aaron and convey your appreciation.

DJ will be co-chairing the OCP IC with Tom Anschutz from AT&T. We look forward to both of them working together to define the technical future of the OCP Community.

Please join me in welcoming DJ to the OCP Leadership.

Archna Haylock
Community Director
Open Compute Project
Cell: 408-921-9050

The 2019 OCP Global Summit will be held March 14-15 in San Jose, CA. Sponsorships are selling out fast! Click here to learn more. #OCPSummit19

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.