Re: Register Now! OCP Technology India Day – Hosted by Flipkart

Dale Sartor

Kali,
I'll be in Bangalore in July.  We'll be doing some workshops on data center energy efficiency best practices relative to the new building code (ECBC).  We'll also be visiting some potential case study sites.  I would be happy to follow-up relative to the data center facilities activity (e.g. liquid cooling).  Also if your team runs across any good energy efficiency case study projects in India, LBNL and the US DOE/DOS are interested in featuring such projects and I could follow up with them then as well.  Sorry I won't be able to attend the event in June.
Cheers,
Dale

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 9:13 AM Kali Burdette <kali@...> wrote:
The Open Compute Project (OCP) is excited to hold our very first Technology Day in India, hosted by Flipkart June 15th, 2019 in Bangalore.

This one-day technology event will feature talks and presentations on Open Networking, Compute, Storage, Data Center Facilities and Telco as well as an overview of the OCP Projects and how to get involved. Please join us for what is sure to be an amazing day of sharing.

When: Saturday, June 15, 2019 -  9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Where: Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd

Click here for more information and to register!

Agenda:
  • Open Compute Project Foundation (OCP) - Overview of OCP Projects and How to Get Involved
  • Open Networking in OCP
  • Open Edge Solutions - Telco and Enterprise
  • How OCP is enabling Data Center Facilities for the next generation of infrastructure
  • Flipkart - Overview of Flipkart’s infrastructure and perspectives on Open Hardware

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Meeting & Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

The 2019 OCP Regional Summit will be held September 26-27 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Sponsorships are filling up, click here to learn more.

--
Dale Sartor, PE
Staff Engineer, Building and Industrial Applications

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.