Re: openEDGE Project Agenda - Tues, 9/10 1pm CDT

All,

I received notice that ASUS will not be able to present today, but in their timeslot Nokia will presenting to new contributions, a 2U Chassis and RMC.  Both of these will be submitted to OCP for an Accepted status.

Regards,

Mike Moore - Nokia

Sub-Project Lead -Telcos/Open Edge

Open Compute Project (OCP)

http://www.opencompute.org

Cell: +1-972-876-0825

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:43 AM Mike Moore via Groups.Io <mike.moore=ocproject.net@groups.io> wrote:
All,

Nelson Wang, from ASUS, will have an presentations in our next openEDGE project call (Tues, 9/10 at 1pm CDT), where he will lay out ASUS's planned openEDGE portfolio and contributions to OCP.

ASUS is joining Wiwynn and Nokia as an openEDGE platform supplier.  Please, join me in welcoming ASUS and consider joining tomorrow's call to hear the details.

Details of the meeting time and bridge can be found on the openEDGE Wiki: https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Telcos/openEDGE#Regular_Project_Calls

Join main@OCP-All.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.