Re: Data Center Heat Recovery

Shah, Shreyas

Hesham, check on M-CORD (Mobile CORD effort) in Telco Data centers…

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Witteck
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:14 AM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io; OCP-All@groups.io
Subject: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Hi

Hesham, I am not aware of cellular in data centers. I am sorry.

I am interested to find out if there is any work in OCP projects that is related to using Air-cooled data center or liquid cooled data center hall expelled heat for thermal utilities in surrounding buildings? Also if there is any direct/indirect evaporative media work being done as well.

Thanks,

Andrew