Re: Data Center Heat Recovery

Diego Orsucci

Hello Michael and Kevin,

I might be interested in this discussion when it comes to liquid cooling/immersion cooling and related Heat Exchangers.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly as well

Best Regards

Diego

Diego Orsucci
Key Accounts Sales Manager – Brazed and Fusion Bonded Heat Exchangers , Energy Division
Mobile: +1 954 258 5974
diego.orsucci@...
Contact me on Lync/Skype: sip:diego.orsucci@...

Alfa Laval Inc (US)
5400 International Trade Drive - Richmond, VA 23231 - United States
Tel switchboard: +1 804 222 5300 - Fax switchboard: +1 804 236 1898
http://www.alfalaval.us - customerservice.usa@...

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and its
content shall be regarded as confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.
Personal data and email will be handled in accordance with the Alfa Laval Privacy Policy.