Re: Data Center Heat Recovery

Gary Testa

Hello Mr. Lee,

Definitely interested to learn more about your dehumidifier approach.  We have a number of customers in humid environments with large installations that would interested.

Cheers,

Gary D. Testa   President & CEO, Engineered Fluids

photo

Main:      +1.725.218.1955

Direct:    +1.725.218.1980
Mobile:   +1.415.320.0207

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained herein, and any documents, files or email messages provided with it, are considered confidential, proprietary and/or trade secret information that is legally privileged and the sole property of ChemFoundry, Inc & Engineered Fluids.