OCP Storage Workshop Hosted by Seagate Jan 24th 1-6pm PST

Archna Haylock

OCP presents another opportunity to meet face to face at the OCP Storage Workshop. Hosted by OCP Gold Member Seagate, this will give you a wonderful platform on collaboration on open storage solutions. Among the topics of discussion will be the Fast Fail initiative (a new API initiative from the Cloud HDD subgroup), Archival storage, and more. Please register ASAP as space is limited.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ocp-storage-workshop-hosted-by-seagate-tickets-54175364975

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Archna

Gina Geisel

Hi Archna,

Can you share who is driving this training within Seagate?

Thanks!
Gina

--
Gina Geisel
Seagate Technologies Flash Products Group