Call for Participation - Last Chance to Submit

Kali Burdette

All,
This is a friendly reminder that the Call for Participation for our 2020 Global Summit is closing tomorrow, December 3 at 5pm PST.

Please remember that we are using Linklings this year for submissions and the system will close promptly at 5pm PST tomorrow. Late submissions will not be accepted.

Click here for all the details and instructions on how to submit.

Thanks,
Kali

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Meeting & Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

The 2020 OCP Global Summit will be held March 4-5 in San Jose, CA. Sponsorship sales are open, click here!