From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hesham
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 1:41 AM
To: OCP-All@groups.io
Subject: [OCP-All] Cellular Data Center

Hi

I am interested to find out if there is any work in OCP projects that is related to using Celluar in the Data Center.

Thanks

Hesham

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

rolf.brink@...

Hi Andrew,

Yes, this is currently a topic in the ACS Harmonization project. Best bet is to get in touch with the DCF group. ACS and DCF are working together on topics like this. I will put you in touch directly as well.

Cheers,

Rolf Brink

ACS Immersion