Topics

Data Center Heat Recovery

Andrew Witteck

Hi

Hesham, I am not aware of cellular in data centers. I am sorry.

I am interested to find out if there is any work in OCP projects that is related to using Air-cooled data center or liquid cooled data center hall expelled heat for thermal utilities in surrounding buildings? Also if there is any direct/indirect evaporative media work being done as well.

Thanks,

Andrew

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hesham
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 1:41 AM
To: OCP-All@groups.io
Subject: [OCP-All] Cellular Data Center

Hi

I am interested to find out if there is any work in OCP projects that is related to using Celluar in the Data Center.

Thanks

Hesham

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

rolf.brink@...

Hi Andrew,

Yes, this is currently a topic in the ACS Harmonization project. Best bet is to get in touch with the DCF group. ACS and DCF are working together on topics like this. I will put you in touch directly as well.

Cheers,

Rolf Brink

ACS Immersion

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Witteck
Sent: Tuesday, 19 May 2020 20:14
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io; OCP-All@groups.io
Subject: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Hi

I am interested to find out if there is any work in OCP projects that is related to using Air-cooled data center or liquid cooled data center hall expelled heat for thermal utilities in surrounding buildings? Also if there is any direct/indirect evaporative media work being done as well.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

I am interested to find out if there is any work in OCP projects that is related to using Celluar in the Data Center.

Thanks

Hesham

Andrew Witteck

Thank you Rolf,

This is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Andrew Witteck | Specialty Markets Manager

Armstrong International

o (772) 213-9541 ext 4025

c  (772) 473-3055
armstronginternational.com 

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of rolf.brink@...
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Hi Andrew,

Yes, this is currently a topic in the ACS Harmonization project. Best bet is to get in touch with the DCF group. ACS and DCF are working together on topics like this. I will put you in touch directly as well.

Cheers,

Rolf Brink

ACS Immersion

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Witteck

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Shah, Shreyas

Hesham, check on M-CORD (Mobile CORD effort) in Telco Data centers…  

Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:14 AM

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Kevin McCoin

Andrew,

NREL has done some really awesome stuff in this space and are currently operating at a 1.025 PUE.  Contact for this facility is Otto VanGeet: https://www.linkedin.com/in/otto-vangeet-pe-828b428/

Here’s a live dashboard that includes a depiction of their recovery approach:  https://www.nrel.gov/hpc/cool.html

Thanks!

Kevin L. McCoin

Distinguished Architect, Systems Engineering

Walmart Technology

Enterprise Critical Infrastructure Services
Phone: 479-277-2135  fax: 479-277-4244
kevin.mccoin@...

Wal-Mart Inc.
805 Moberly Lane
Bentonville, AR, 72712-9280-0560
Save Money. Live Better

Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:31 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject: EXT: Re: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Thank you Rolf,

Cheers,

Armstrong International

c  (772) 473-3055

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of rolf.brink@...

Hi Andrew,

Cheers,

Rolf Brink

ACS Immersion

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Michael Gonzalez - CEJN

I am looking for any possible collaboration partners for liquid cooling applications that require quick connect/disconnect couplings for fluid transfer.

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Phone Direct 1-847-406-4487

Cell Phone: 847-373-1578

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION herewith excludes any liability for third-party information contained in this e-mail or its attachments. Third-party information does not necessarily reflect the opinion of CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION.

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shah, Shreyas
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:34 PM

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Paul Aldridge

Try Nortek

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Gonzalez - CEJN <michael.gonzalez@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:34:54 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io>

I am looking for any possible collaboration partners for liquid cooling applications that require quick connect/disconnect couplings for fluid transfer.

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION herewith excludes any liability for third-party information contained in this e-mail or its attachments. Third-party information does not necessarily reflect the opinion of CEJN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION.

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shah, Shreyas

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Kevin Facinelli

Michael,

Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Kevin Facinelli | Senior Vice President of Engineering and Innovation

Nortek Global HVAC | 8000 Phoenix Parkway, O’Fallon, MO 63368

612-819-5267 mobile | Kevin.Facinelli@... | nortekhvac.com

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Aldridge via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:00 PM

Try Nortek

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Gonzalez - CEJN <michael.gonzalez@...>

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Diego Orsucci

Hello Michael and Kevin,

I might be interested in this discussion when it comes to liquid cooling/immersion cooling and related Heat Exchangers.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly as well

Best Regards

Diego

Diego Orsucci
Key Accounts Sales Manager – Brazed and Fusion Bonded Heat Exchangers , Energy Division
Mobile: +1 954 258 5974
diego.orsucci@...
Contact me on Lync/Skype: sip:diego.orsucci@...

Alfa Laval Inc (US)
5400 International Trade Drive - Richmond, VA 23231 - United States
Tel switchboard: +1 804 222 5300 - Fax switchboard: +1 804 236 1898
http://www.alfalaval.us - customerservice.usa@...

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and its
content shall be regarded as confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.
Personal data and email will be handled in accordance with the Alfa Laval Privacy Policy.

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Facinelli via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:13 PM

Michael,

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Aldridge via groups.io

Try Nortek

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Raúl Álvarez

Hi all,

We would be interested as well.

Best regards,

Raúl Álvarez
Solution Architect
Submer

Sent from my phone, excuse the brevity.

El mar., 19 may. 2020 22:56, Diego Orsucci via groups.io <diego.orsucci=alfalaval.com@groups.io> escribió:

Hello Michael and Kevin,

I might be interested in this discussion when it comes to liquid cooling/immersion cooling and related Heat Exchangers.

Best Regards

Diego

Diego Orsucci
Key Accounts Sales Manager – Brazed and Fusion Bonded Heat Exchangers , Energy Division
diego.orsucci@...

Alfa Laval Inc (US)

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and its
content shall be regarded as confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.
Personal data and email will be handled in accordance with the Alfa Laval Privacy Policy.

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Facinelli via groups.io

Michael,

Try Nortek

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Submer Technologies S.L. with registered company ID ESB66631375. This email may be confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email. Submer does not consent to its employees sending unsolicited emails. No data will be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation. You can enquire what information Submer stores about you and you can request deletion by writing to the address above or by sending an email to contact@..., proving your identity and indicating the right you wish to exercise. You can consult additional information about how Submer deals with your data at https://submer.com/privacy-policy

PS Lee

Hi All,

We are using the waste heat for the regeneration of our novel desiccant dehumidification system which only requires 38-40°C for regeneration. Email me if you are interested to know more.

Cheers,

PS

PS Lee, PhD

Program Director

Cooling Energy Science & Technology Singapore (CoolestSG) Consortium

National University of Singapore

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Raúl Álvarez
Sent: Wednesday, 20 May 2020 4:58 AM
To: main@ocp-all.groups.io

- External Email -

Hi all,

Best regards,

Raúl Álvarez
Solution Architect
Submer

El mar., 19 may. 2020 22:56, Diego Orsucci via groups.io <diego.orsucci=alfalaval.com@groups.io> escribió:

Hello Michael and Kevin,

Best Regards

Diego

Diego Orsucci
diego.orsucci@...

Alfa Laval Inc (US)

Michael,

Try Nortek

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Submer Technologies S.L. with registered company ID ESB66631375. This email may be confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email. Submer does not consent to its employees sending unsolicited emails. No data will be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation. You can enquire what information Submer stores about you and you can request deletion by writing to the address above or by sending an email to contact@..., proving your identity and indicating the right you wish to exercise. You can consult additional information about how Submer deals with your data at https://submer.com/privacy-policy

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

Steve Harrington <sharring@...>

The NREL data center is very efficient. However, when looking at heat recovery, you have to balance the extra power required at higher CPU temperature with the cost of efficient heat pumps. (a one to one comparison of watts of heat to watts of computer power is not appropriate) A hotter running processor may require 5% more power and a typical heat pump has a COP of 4.
This means that if you run your 100 watt processor hotter so it uses 105 watts to get usable heat, and the heat your are replacing requires 25 watts of power to produce 100 watts of heat, the 20 watt power savings for a 100 watts of heat may not justify the expense of hooking the computer to the heating system.
Also, once you hook up a heat source that you can't control to a heating system, you need to have a backup source of heat.
I don't think it makes sense for San Diego, but it might for a place where heat is expensive and the computers are running at full load all of the time.
Steve

Steve Harrington, Ph.D

Chilldyne, Inc | Founder & CTO | 760.476.3419 x510 | 760.994.5544 Cell

5900 Sea Lion Place, suite 150 Carlsbad CA 92010

http://www.chilldyne.com/liquid-cooling-technology/chilldyne-products-2/

On 5/19/2020 12:10 PM, Kevin McCoin via groups.io wrote:

Andrew,

NREL has done some really awesome stuff in this space and are currently operating at a 1.025 PUE.  Contact for this facility is Otto VanGeet: https://www.linkedin.com/in/otto-vangeet-pe-828b428/

Here’s a live dashboard that includes a depiction of their recovery approach:  https://www.nrel.gov/hpc/cool.html

Thanks!

Kevin L. McCoin

Walmart Technology

kevin.mccoin@...

Wal-Mart Inc.
805 Moberly Lane
Save Money. Live Better

Thank you Rolf,

Cheers,

Armstrong International

c  (772) 473-3055

Hi Andrew,

Cheers,

Rolf Brink

ACS Immersion

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Gary Testa

Hello Mr. Lee,

Definitely interested to learn more about your dehumidifier approach.  We have a number of customers in humid environments with large installations that would interested.

Cheers,

g

Gary D. Testa   President & CEO, Engineered Fluids

photo

Main:      +1.725.218.1955

Direct:    +1.725.218.1980
Mobile:   +1.415.320.0207

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained herein, and any documents, files or email messages provided with it, are considered confidential, proprietary and/or trade secret information that is legally privileged and the sole property of ChemFoundry, Inc & Engineered Fluids.

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of PS Lee
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:18 PM

Hi All,

We are using the waste heat for the regeneration of our novel desiccant dehumidification system which only requires 38-40°C for regeneration. Email me if you are interested to know more.

Cheers,

PS

PS Lee, PhD

Program Director

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Raúl Álvarez
Sent: Wednesday, 20 May 2020 4:58 AM
To: main@ocp-all.groups.io

- External Email -

Hi all,

Best regards,

Raúl Álvarez
Solution Architect
Submer

Hello Michael and Kevin,

Best Regards

Diego

Diego Orsucci
diego.orsucci@...

Alfa Laval Inc (US)

Michael,

Try Nortek

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

Jake Ring <JRing@...>

Our data center in Charlotte, NC is the only OCP-Ready™ colocation data center, and uses passive cooling with integrated adiabatic media through our proprietary WindChill™ Enclosure (https://www.gigadatacenters.com/modular-data-center-technology/). We guarantee a PUE of 1.15 or better, and currently are running at 1.10. Without the cost of raised-floor, chilled-water systems, and their associated maintenance costs, it not only reduced the capital expense to build the facility by 50%, but we also save on the reduced operating and maintenance expense. We can achieve a 25-degree (F) Delta-T, and maintain the ASHRAE TC9.9 Recommended Guidelines for temp & humidity even if the rack power density ranges within the WindChill from 4kW per rack up to 50kW. This has been a great savings for customers looking to deploy HPC or hyperconverged systems needing more power, and yet have enough RU to fill the unit before they run out of power allocation. Cold-aisle with positive pressure via fan-wall, and Hot-aisle isolation with negative pressure moves the heat effectively out of the servers & IT equipment.

Happy to discuss the solution, we’re on the Marketplace too (https://www.opencompute.org/products/357/giga-data-centers-clt-1-data-center-mooresville-nc)!

Best regards,

Jake Ring

T  800-301-7436 ext 700

M 678-995-4346

E  jring@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message contains information which may be legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Harrington via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 5:46 PM

The NREL data center is very efficient. However, when looking at heat recovery, you have to balance the extra power required at higher CPU temperature with the cost of efficient heat pumps. (a one to one comparison of watts of heat to watts of computer power is not appropriate) A hotter running processor may require 5% more power and a typical heat pump has a COP of 4.

This means that if you run your 100 watt processor hotter so it uses 105 watts to get usable heat, and the heat your are replacing requires 25 watts of power to produce 100 watts of heat, the 20 watt power savings for a 100 watts of heat may not justify the expense of hooking the computer to the heating system.

Also, once you hook up a heat source that you can't control to a heating system, you need to have a backup source of heat.

I don't think it makes sense for San Diego, but it might for a place where heat is expensive and the computers are running at full load all of the time.

Steve

Steve Harrington, Ph.D

Andrew,

Thanks!

Kevin L. McCoin

Walmart Technology

kevin.mccoin@...

Wal-Mart Inc.
805 Moberly Lane
Save Money. Live Better

Thank you Rolf,

Cheers,

Armstrong International

c  (772) 473-3055

Hi Andrew,

Cheers,

Rolf Brink

ACS Immersion

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived. We have implemented HAVEN™, from Corvid Cyberdefense which protects our networks, data, email and endpoints with leading edge threat prevention controls and 24x7x365 threat detection and monitoring. To find out more Click Here.

François JEANMOUGIN

Hi Steve,

Leakage current on package only appears if the CPU runs at more than 65°C. This happens very frequently in air cooled environment, when we see CPU at up to 90°C (package temperature). DLC and Immersion allow an inlet temperature between 35 and 45 (depending on technology and “side cooling” for hybrid cooling systems), and will allow heat recovery, without facing leakage current on package.

I think your message was  to say that, to get water at 65°C (for reuse), it is better to get the water out of the IT at around 50°C, and use a heat pump. The heat pump with inlet at 45°C will have a COP of 4 (up to 6, in some cases) while the CPU has a COP of 1 (or even below 1 if you calculate it the same way you do for a heat pump).

BTW, looking at real cases, a heat pump is usually required to regulate the temperature entering the reuse system, if you want to inter-operate with standard building heating or hot water systems that are already in place. Cases that go direct from IT water to facility hot water (NREL, LRZ, etc.) look like ‘home-made’ with a lot of adaptations just not to use a heat pump. I agree that connecting the outlet to a heat pump will be the most efficient long-term investment.

François.

logo

François Jeanmougin
Head of Advanced computing
Phone : +33 768 36 37 12

www.2crsi.com
Linkedin-1  Twitter-1  youtube

Events

De : main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> De la part de Steve Harrington via groups.io
Envoyé : mardi 19 mai 2020 23:46
À : main@OCP-All.groups.io
Objet : Re: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Steve

Steve Harrington, Ph.D

Andrew,

Thanks!

Kevin L. McCoin

Walmart Technology

kevin.mccoin@...

Wal-Mart Inc.
805 Moberly Lane
Save Money. Live Better

Thank you Rolf,

Cheers,

Armstrong International

c  (772) 473-3055

Hi Andrew,

Cheers,

Rolf Brink

ACS Immersion

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham

Air@work

Dear Mr Lee,

Thank you for your support to this topic.
Dehumidification with low energy consumption will become the challenge for the coming years.
The temperature values you specify for regeneration are particularly interesting. 
I would like to receive more information about your dehumdification system.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Regards,

Marius Klerk

CDCEP (Certified Data Centre Energy Professional) 

Air@Work
Dukaat 19
8305 BC Emmeloord
The Netherlands
Tel:      +31 850 655 350
Mob:    +31 6 211 51 879
E:        marius.klerk@...
W:        www.airatwork.com

Op 19 mei 2020, om 23:18 heeft PS Lee <mpelps@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hi All,

Cheers,
PS

PS Lee, PhD
Program Director

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Raúl Álvarez
Sent: Wednesday, 20 May 2020 4:58 AM
To: main@ocp-all.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

- External Email -

Hi all, 

Best regards,

Raúl Álvarez
Solution Architect
Submer

El mar., 19 may. 2020 22:56, Diego Orsucci via groups.io <diego.orsucci=alfalaval.com@groups.io> escribió:
Hello Michael and Kevin,

Best Regards
Diego

Diego Orsucci
diego.orsucci@...

Alfa Laval Inc (US)

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Facinelli via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:13 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io

Michael,

612-819-5267 mobile | Kevin.Facinelli@... | nortekhvac.com

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Aldridge via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:00 PM

Try Nortek

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Gonzalez - CEJN <michael.gonzalez@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:34:54 PM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io>

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shah, Shreyas
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:34 PM

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Witteck
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:14 AM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io; OCP-All@groups.io
Subject: [OCP-All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hesham
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 1:41 AM
To: OCP-All@groups.io
Subject: [OCP-All] Cellular Data Center

Hi 

Thanks

Hesham

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Submer Technologies S.L. with registered company ID ESB66631375. This email may be confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email. Submer does not consent to its employees sending unsolicited emails. No data will be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation. You can enquire what information Submer stores about you and you can request deletion by writing to the address above or by sending an email to contact@..., proving your identity and indicating the right you wish to exercise. You can consult additional information about how Submer deals with your data at https://submer.com/privacy-policy

Michael Gonzalez - CEJN

Thanks Paul!

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Aldridge

Try Nortek

Thank You,

Michael Gonzalez

SALES ENGINEER, CDCP

Michael.gonzalez@...

CEJN Industrial Corp.

212 Ambrogio Drive

Gurnee, IL 60031

www.cejn.com

Hi

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi

Thanks

Hesham