[Events] Call for Participation - Last Chance to Submit

Sebastiano Bertani

Hello Kali,

we are interested in restarting the work on Open WiFi / the ex Campus Branch Wireless group. Is there anyone interested in joining forces on this topic?

Thanks

   Sebastiano

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 20:38, Kali Burdette <kali@...> wrote:
All,
This is a friendly reminder that the Call for Participation for our 2020 Global Summit is closing tomorrow, December 3 at 5pm PST.

Please remember that we are using Linklings this year for submissions and the system will close promptly at 5pm PST tomorrow. Late submissions will not be accepted.

Click here for all the details and instructions on how to submit.

Thanks,
Kali

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Meeting & Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

The 2020 OCP Global Summit will be held March 4-5 in San Jose, CA. Sponsorship sales are open, click here!

--
logo
Sebastiano Bertani