Happy Holidays from your OCP Family!

Archna Haylock

Before the end of the year is here, we wanted to take a moment and thank you all for your support. Our members support us in so many ways - whether it is their valuable time, their stellar leadership or their sheer participation, we sincerely appreciate it. This organization is successful because of your dedication and passion for open solutions.

We, here at OCP, would like to wish you and your families a peaceful and relaxing holiday and a very prosperous new year!!

The Open Compute Project Foundation Staff

Sebastiano Bertani

I am relatively new to OCP, and I am excited about it very much.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all members!

    Sebastiano

Sebastiano Bertani
CEO at Tanaza