Join Rittal & Cyxtera for a VIP Happy Hour Event @ OCP Global Summit!

Kali Burdette

What: Join us for an exclusive evening of networking, sharing best practices, and seeing the future of data center design. Key topics include:

  • Best practices in securing your IT Infrastructure
  • High-density in connectivity-rich edge solutions
  • Data center tour, featuring an OCP standard pod designed by Rittal

When: March 13th at 5:00pm - 7:00pm PST.

How: Rittal & Cyxtera invite you to register for the tour, by clicking here. All attendees will be automatically entered into a drawing to win a bluetooth speaker.

You will receive an email confirmation containing all the details of the event. Buses will run to and from the San Jose Convention Center to the Data Center every 30 minutes beginning at 5:00pm and ending at 7:00pm. We hope to meet you at our VIP event and at the show!

Click here for more information.

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Meeting & Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

The 2019 OCP Global Summit will be held March 14-15 in San Jose, CA. Click here to register. #OCPSummit19

The 2019 OCP Regional Summit will be held September 26-27 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Sponsorships are filling up, click here to learn more.