Topics

[OCP-MDC] OCP-MDC Meeting Reminder for January 6

Archna Haylock

hi OCP Community

The OCP Modular Data Center Group is looking for your input. If you are interested in becoming part of this community and in helping OCP set the parameters for OCP Ready™ in modular data centers or edge data centers, this is your opportunity to join and participate.

Subscribe to their mailing list here
Led by Bob Oliver (Schneider Electric)
Join them for their Project Call:  Jan 6th 10:30am EST
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/429394349

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129

Access Code: 429-394-349

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 942 72 1060
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 16 572 651
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Netherlands: +31 202 251 017
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 836
Switzerland: +41 435 5015 61
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/429394349

From: ROBERT OLIVER via groups.io <bob.oliver=se.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:36 AM
To: OCP-MDC@OCP-All.groups.io <OCP-MDC@ocp-all.groups.io>

[...]

  • Meeting Time
    • No feedback on time change - will not adjust for now.
  • OCP Site Assessment
  • Specification review

--

Archna Haylock

Community Director

Open Compute Project

Cell: 408-921-9050

WhatsApp: +14089219050  ||  WeChat: archnahaylock  ||  Twitter: @ArchnaOCP

For More Info on Memberships, Projects or How to Get Involved, contact me!

Image removed by sender.

Nelson Farfan

Hi I´m interested in participating.   Regards

Nelson Farfan  RCDD CCRE DCSD

Technical Services Group Manager LA

Cel +573165296124

Nelson_farfan@...

[...]

This message has been checked by ESVA and is believed to be clean.  If you think this message is actually spam, please choose one of the options below.  Blacklisting will cause email from this sender to never show up in you inbox again.
Click here to mark it as spam.

Click here to blacklist sender

Eli Bar-Lev

Hi,

I´m interested in participating.

Regards,

Eli Bar-Lev

NeuReality

eli@....

[...]

Darshi Dhaliwal - TORO WATT - Canada

Hi Archna.

Yes please, I would be interested.

Darshi

On 04/01/21 7:05 pm, Archna Haylock wrote:
[...]

TORO Water Air Thermal Technologies Corp.
(A MaRS Cleantech company.)
Caledon, ON, Canada

CA  +1  416 551 7744 ext. 3
www.torowatt.com

Climate Friendly Air Conditioning technologies to Save Energy and keep the planet cool.

Veysel Ozdemir

Hi Archna,
Happy new year!
Yew please, i would be interested too.

Veysel
Uk london

--
Sent from Yandex.Mail for mobile

05.01.2021, 16:07, "Darshi Dhaliwal - TORO WATT - Canada" <dd@...>:

[...]

Julian, Dennis

I would like to participate and be invited to the meetings.

Thank you,

Dennis

Dennis Julian PE, ATD, DCEP
Principal | Mission Critical Expert, Systems Engineering

617.430.7198 d | 508.864.2516 c
133 Federal St., Floor 5 | Boston, MA 02110
djulian@... | www.hed.design

LinkedIn
| Facebook | Instagram

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a good holiday season.

On Wednesday, we have our first OCP- Modular Data Center meeting for 2021.  One of our biggest goals is to reset our agenda for the year beginning with actions to develop a MDC OCP-ready specification.  This would also include expansion of the existing specification for a wider power range and more cooling options.

I hope that everyone is able to attend.

Sincerely,

Bob Oliver

January 6, 2021

Agenda:

  • Specification review of 2.0
  • Review input from call to action on Specification
  • Update on Site Assessment

December 2, 2020

Meeting Notes:

  • Consider creating a blog to show plans for MDC
  • No plan to change the meeting time.
  • Specification Review:
    • Create a 2.0 version of the existing 90kW specification that would include:
      • Broader power range (up to 150kW)
      • More options for traditional cooling (including heat reuse that would satisfy California Title 24 requirements - being done by Cloud & Heat today https://www.cloudandheat.com
      • Compatible with OCP ready requirements
      • Scott Neal, Bob Oliver, and Philippe Boisvert to develop a proposal.
    • Create a high density option
      • Focus on liquid cooling
      • Power range and rack power TBD based on cooling.
    • Call to action needed for broader input
  • Request that Karl Rabe provide an update on Site Assessment including planned presentation - will be posted on the Wiki.

Agenda:

  • Meeting Time
    • No feedback on time change - will not adjust for now.
  • OCP Site Assessment
  • Specification review

Bob Oliver
Sr. Staff Project Manager, PMP
DCS
IT Division
Schneider Electric

D  636-336-1810
M  636-497-2720
F  636-300-2333
E  bob.oliver@...

801 Corporate Centre Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63368
United States

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Blog

--

Archna Haylock

Community Director

Open Compute Project

Cell: 408-921-9050

WhatsApp: +14089219050  ||  WeChat: archnahaylock  ||  Twitter: @ArchnaOCP

For More Info on Memberships, Projects or How to Get Involved, contact me!

Weiying Sörlin

Hi Archna,

I would very much like to join the MDC group.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Weiying Sörlin

Amphenol

[...]

Kevin Gero <kgero@...>

I am interested in joining.  Please add me to the list.

Thank you,

Kevin Gero | Senior Product Marketing Manager, Power sub-systems

Murata Power Solutions
177 Cumberland Ave  |  Asheville NC 28801
508-838-9227

kevin.gero@...  |  www.murata.com

[...]

CONFIDENTIALITY: This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged.Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the intended addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender at Murata by reply email and delete the message.