Topics

OCP Symposium 2020 - Join our webinar

Lesya Dymyd <lesya.dymyd@...>

Hello,

I’d like to invite you to join the OCP Future Technologies Symposium Kickoff webinar, Thursday, December 5th, 9 AM PST.

The OCP Future Technologies Symposium 2020 is an innovation focused global event, that bridges academia and the IT industry.

The Mission
Identify future technologies to solve the problems facing the companies in the sector as well as to accelerate adoption and productization through partnerships and R&D collaborations.

The Symposium
The event will be held in San Jose, CA, on March 3, 2020, the day before the OCP Global Summit, 4-5 March 2020. The call for submissions is now open and available via the link

During the webinar, we will explain more about the event, why participate and how to make your submission online.

WEBINAR

See you there!
Lesya
Untitled Design (1).PNG