Topics

OCP Telco & Edge Project Survey - Where shall we go next?

Michael Schill

The purpose of this survey is to poll the OCP community and those that would like to participate outside our community and see what types of markets and areas are of interest. The Telco And Edge Project Communities have their current charter in place, but we are always striving to improve and explore.

Are there market segments that we are missing, are there gaps that are not being addressed in the open source communities, are there challenges that carriers, suppliers and providers are facing that we should explore?? These are the questions we are asking and seeking some input on!  Please take a moment and help us figure out where to go next!

This survey will remain active until March 1st, 2021.

--
Michael Schill
Community & IT Manager

All content from OCP TECH WEEK is now available ON DEMAND! Click here to register for a post-event ticket to access all of the sessions for a discounted rate.