Topics

OCP Workshop - Rack & Power / ACS / DCF - hosted by Flex (July 10)

Kali Burdette

Date And Time
Wed, July 10, 2019
8:00 AM – 6:30 PM PDT

Location
Flex
727 Gibraltar Drive - Building 3
Milpitas, CA 95035

This workshop will be a face to face meeting of OCP Rack & PowerAdvanced Cooling Solutionsand Data Center Facility projects. We will be focused on spending our time working collaboratively to make progress on the many projects that we currently have in flight.

The primary goals for this meeting are:

  • Provide an overview to the community and new members covering the scope of work across these 5 groups
  • Drive consistent requirements between the specifications that are currently under development in Rack&Power, ACS, and DCF
  • Review Roadmaps for the ACS projects with a wider audience
  • Update and engage the community on the changes to the Open Rack V3 platform
Click here for more information and to register!

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Meeting & Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

The 2019 OCP Regional Summit will be held September 26-27 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Sponsorships are filling up, click here to learn more.