Topics

Open Rack V3

Сучков Павел

Hello everyone.

Dear community, can you tell me, is the documentation for Open Rack V3 already available?

Best regards to you and your business, Pavel V. Suchkov

Project manager for the development and production of computer enclosures.

т. +7 903 243 55 93

p.suchko@...

https://gagar-in.com

Steve Helvie

Hi Pavel - thanks for your email.  You can find the current ORv3 documents underway on the Wiki.

Files Under ReviewVersionSubmit DateContributorLicense
ORV3 Power Shelf Input Connector0.33JUL 19FBTBD
ORV3 Power Shelf 48V Output Connector0.2JUL 19JDA GroupTBD
Open Rack Frame V3 Specification0.1MAR 19JDA GroupOWF1.0
Open Rack Frame V3 CAD Reference0.1MAY 20JDA GroupOWF1.0

--
Steve Helvie
VP of Channel Development

SAVE THE DATE  OCP TECH WEEK – November Nov 9-10 & 12-13  details on the talks and schedule (here)