Topics

Register now for the ONUG Spring Conference & Expo in Dallas, May 7 – 8!

Kali Burdette

Register now for the ONUG Spring Conference & Expo in Dallas, May 7 – 8!

Learn how to expand our corporate knowledge in Open Networking at the ONUG Spring conference.

It’s a jam-packed agenda:

·       See Executive talks from thought leaders from FedEx Services, McKesson, Bank of America, EY, Credit Suisse and Gap Inc.

·       Learn new ways to plan and expand your cloud solutions options

·       Access to case studies and success stories from around the world with the expert speakers.

·       Network with significant global companies that face the same marketing challenges we do

The key speakers include quite a number of thought leaders from companies including FedEx Services, McKesson, Bank of America, EY, Credit Suisse and Gap Inc.

And see Bill Carter, OCP’s CTO, speak at the Town Hall Meeting titled Operationalizing Infrastructure as Code.

Get 20% off your registration ticket! https://bit.ly/2OozKOI

Contact ONUG with questions here.

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Meeting & Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

The 2019 OCP Regional Summit will be held September 26-27 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Sponsorships are filling up, click here to learn more.