Topics

Steve Harrington, All] Data Center Heat Recovery

Noel Wideberg

Hello Steve,

Great to be connecting with you.

I like to introduce you to Ed Trice. He is the brains behind this technology. Ed Trice CEO of Nuclear  Lightning  Enterprises https://nuclearlightning.com/server_06.shtml

builds the fastest Servers and Workstations on the planet.  He can back up this claim against any computer out there.

To test the speed yourself you’re going to have to go to www.teamviewer.com and down load the free program.  This is what we use to run the comparative speed and power testing.

To see pictures, from the CAD drawing to the final result go to this blog. https://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/796606-PROJECT-LOG-3-stage-Thermosyphon-vastly-outperforms-quadruple-radiators

 I am "Doctor Emmett Brown" in this discussion board.

We can custom build liquid cooled computer from the ground up. Hyperscale or edge technology. The 8-core Intel i9-9900KS chip is overclocked to 5.2 GHz.

This is the most advanced liquid cooling tech with the 8-core Intel i9-9900KS chip that can be overclocked to 5.2 GHz.  After doing a remote test I saw that the other liquid cooling tech could not compete with his thermosyphon technology.

I don't just provide capital for companies. I started the Cloud9 Capital Consulting so that I can fund the orders from clients of my liquid cooled edge and hyperscale computers we build. It’s actually a marriage of Technology and funding.

The pumpless thermosyphon technology is capable of cooling entire 72U server racks running at overclocked speeds 24x7. We are capable of running chips faster and cooler than quad-radiator liquid cooled solutions because we offer 3-stage (air, water, refrigerant vapor) dual phase (liquid refrigerant that vaporizes A custom built liquid cooled computer from the ground up. Hyperscale or edge technology.

The 8-core Intel i9-9900KS chip is overclocked to 5.2 GHz. If you need power and speed more than anything else, this is definitely the place to be. The engineer who developed this is one of the brightest stars in the technology universe. If you have any funding needs feel free to reach out to me. I can fund any company that has good revenue and EBITDA

Best regards,

Noel Wideberg

CEO/President

Cloud9 Capital Consulting