TWO WEEKS until the 2019 OCP Global Summit!

Kali Burdette

The 2019 OCP Global Summit is only two weeks away! Are you joining us in San Jose?

REGISTER TODAY before prices go up onsite! Click here to register.

Check out the at-a-glance schedule:

Schedule-at-a-Glance.png
Click here to see the detailed schedule.

There's also so many new great features of the Summit, like the OCP Future Technologies Symposium, the OCP Experience Lab and so much more!

Our expo hall will be packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings. See who will be exhibiting here.

And of course, we'll have more educational sessions than ever! With our 13 engineering workshop tracks, there's something for everyone!

We hope to see you in San Jose on March 14 & 15, where we are Open. Together.

Click here to register.

Kali Burdette, CMP
Open Compute Project Foundation
Meeting & Event Manager
Office: Lexington, KY (EST)
859.512.2366

The 2019 OCP Global Summit will be held March 14-15 in San Jose, CA. Click here to register. #OCPSummit19

The 2019 OCP Regional Summit will be held September 26-27 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Sponsorships are filling up, click here to learn more.