Topics

Video_OCP Future Technologies Symposium 2020 Kickoff webinar

Lesya Dymyd <lesya.dymyd@...>

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your interest in our webinar "OCP Future Technologies Symposium 2020 Kickoff ", where Allan and I spoke about the upcoming event, why and how participate and submit the paper. You can find the recording of the webinar via the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHLOx6bOr-o&t=151s  Presentation slides are available upon request.

The deadline for submission is Friday Jan 10, 2020 at 5pm PST

The OCP Symposium will be held on March 3rd and OCP Global Summit on March 4-5, 2020 in San Jose, CA.  More info.

We look forward to receiving your submission! 

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Lesya

Lesya DYMYD, Ph.D

Strategic Innovation Engineer, 2CRSi

OCP Symposium Program Chair

OCP Europe Community Lead,

Strasbourg, France

@lesyadymyd

ldy@...

lesya.dymyd@...

Soheil Modirzadeh <Soheil.Modirzadeh@...>

Hi Lesya, thank you for your email. I submitted our paper last week. looking forward to hearing its status soon. Thank you

Soheil Modirzadeh I Marketing Programs Manager I 408.981.3945 (M) I 650.584.4210 (O)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes." - Mahatma Gandhi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lesya Dymyd
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 2:40 AM
To: main@ocp-all.groups.io
Cc: Lesya Dymyd <lesya.dymyd@...>
Subject: [OCP-All] Video_OCP Future Technologies Symposium 2020 Kickoff webinar

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your interest in our webinar "OCP Future Technologies Symposium 2020 Kickoff ", where Allan and I spoke about the upcoming event, why and how participate and submit the paper. You can find the recording of the webinar via the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHLOx6bOr-o&t=151s  Presentation slides are available upon request.

The OCP Symposium will be held on March 3rd and OCP Global Summit on March 4-5, 2020 in San Jose, CA.  More info.

Lesya

Lesya DYMYD, Ph.D

Strasbourg, France

@lesyadymyd

ldy@...

lesya.dymyd@...

Rita Horner <Rita.Horner@...>

FYI:, I learned that Cadence is going to do a late submission on their Die to Die interface for the summit as well.

I will see what I can find out more. I may get my way and get rid of it, if it is the same as the face-to-face next Wed. 😊

See you later,

Rita

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soheil Modirzadeh
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 8:57 AM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OCP-All] Video_OCP Future Technologies Symposium 2020 Kickoff webinar

Hi Lesya, thank you for your email. I submitted our paper last week. looking forward to hearing its status soon. Thank you

Soheil Modirzadeh I Marketing Programs Manager I 408.981.3945 (M) I 650.584.4210 (O)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes." - Mahatma Gandhi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Hello,

Lesya

Lesya DYMYD, Ph.D

Strasbourg, France

@lesyadymyd

ldy@...

lesya.dymyd@...

Eelco Bergman

FYI, here are links to a couple of articles regarding the Cadence D2D interface:

Best,

Eelco

From: <main@OCP-All.groups.io> on behalf of "Rita Horner via Groups.Io" <Rita.Horner@...>
Reply-To: "main@OCP-All.groups.io" <main@OCP-All.groups.io>
Date: Friday, December 13, 2019 at 9:52 AM
To: "main@OCP-All.groups.io" <main@OCP-All.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [OCP-All] Video_OCP Future Technologies Symposium 2020 Kickoff webinar

FYI:, I learned that Cadence is going to do a late submission on their Die to Die interface for the summit as well.

I will see what I can find out more. I may get my way and get rid of it, if it is the same as the face-to-face next Wed. 😊

See you later,

Rita

From: main@OCP-All.groups.io <main@OCP-All.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soheil Modirzadeh
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 8:57 AM
To: main@OCP-All.groups.io

Hello,

Lesya

Lesya DYMYD, Ph.D

Strasbourg, France

@lesyadymyd

ldy@...

lesya.dymyd@...

ASEUS CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person to which it was addressed.  This email may contain proprietary, business-related confidential and/or privileged material and may be protected by copyright law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the materials from all systems.